Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Sunflower Award

I've been tagged a lot lately, and YES I really DO need to CATCH UP. Ugh. If you have tagged me recently (as in the last month) and I have yet to do it, COMMENT BELOW and then I'll try to conquer those this week. Thanks

I was tagged for this award by my friend Sarah! Thanks so much!! =)

~ The Rules ~
1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 9 questions set by your nomination blogger- 
Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set 9 questions for the nominated bloggers. 

11 Facts:


  1. I'm so awkward (maybe even more than Anna herself)
  2. CHRISTINA GRIMMIE IS THE BEST EVAHHHHHHH
  3. I've never ever broken a bone (I think I should've added YET)
  4. I let my friends teach me line dances, even though I can't dance ;)
  5. I burst into song anywhere I want to at any time
  6. I can get a bit (just a bit) too excited about a new story idea (like i get excited with Pinterest. ;) )
  7. Of all foods I've missed for the last three years, the one I missed the MOST was Mexican. In other words, Taco Bell. ;)
  8. Denim is so cool ;)
  9. I really should be writing...
  10. I only brush my hair when I'm forced (true fact)
  11. I've been "blogging" on this blog since 2011 (three years already!?)
Sarah's Questions:

1. What song makes you want to punch the radio because you hate it so much?
Let's see. *scratches head* Jingle Bell Rock. Sorry guys. I get SO annoyed by that song because my brother plays it on our iPod in AUGUST. *rolls eyes*

2. What is your pet peeve?
I think forgetting things is, because I forget a LOT of things =P

3. Frozen or Tangled?

OHMYGOSH, BOTH ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. But I honestly think that I will have to go with Frozen 

4. Favorite character from a story you've written?

Catrinity definitely =)

5. Elves, hobbits, or dwarfs? (Hopefully, the answer is obvious)

Hobbits

6. Favorite animated movie?

Frozen (duhh ;) )

7. Celebrity you would most like to meet?

Idena Menzel *grins*

8. Favorite Psalm?

Psalm 100

9. In your opinion, what is your least favorite movie based on a book? 

The Book Thief, I'm sorry. The book was SO much better *sobs*

*I nominate*

Mary @ Mary's Moments
Bekah @Bekah's Scribbles
Elisabeth @ Reflections of the Heart
Britt @Daughter of the King
Rcubed @ Random Rants by Rcubed
Brooke @ Teen Words of Steel
Bernie @ Uniquely You
Wild Horse @ Opal Swirls
Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished

*My Questions*

1) What do you think of Christina Grimmie?!
2) Favorite book you've read this year?
3) Who's your favorite music artist ever?
4) Have you seen How to Train Your Dragon 2 YET?!
5) Olaf or Pascal? 
6) If you had the opportunity, would you become a super famous music artist?
7) Favorite book of the Bible?
8) Eugene or Kristoff?
9) Are you hungry?

Hope you enjoyed this. ;)  And thanks Sarah again for nominating! =)

abrielle lindsay

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! http://cousinsinchrist.blogspot.com/2014/06/liebster-award.html
    - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award TW!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay