
Let the fun begin! =D
1) What is their full name and is there a story behind why they got it?
Catrinity Tally Kalcastor. Catrinity means 'the one that is loved'. Her father named Catrinity this ancient name because of the love he and her mother had for her
2) How old are they, and when were they born?
Catrinity is 25 and she was born in 3227 on earth
3) Describe their physical appearance. (Bonus questions: 1. What is their race/nationality/ethnicity? 2. Do you have a picture of them? If so, include it!)
Catrinity is, uh, white. When she is in Maxter while the color is gone, her hair is green dreads. While outside of her city, it's blonde hair (no dreads!) that stretches down her back. She has chocolate brown eyes. She's kind of short. Here's a pix
4) Describe your character's personality first in one word, and then elaborate with a few sentences.
Capable.
Catrinity has always been capable. And she becomes more and more so throughout the novel she's in (Painted Skies). She has to be capable of more than one person can think.
5) What theme song(s) fit their personality and story arc? (Do you want to reword that or does that work? I'm not sure...)
Oh gosh, I have absolutely NO idea. Sorry. =P
6) Which one of the seven deadly sins describes your character?
"Feet that are swift to run into mischief
7) If they were an element (fire, water, earth, air), which one would they be?
Probably earth
8) What is their favourite word?
Love. She often thinks about her mother, and later finds out that her mother loved her. But she decided to obey Jose.
9) Who’s one person they really miss? (It could be someone who’s passed away, or someone they’re not close to anymore, or someone who’s moved away.)
Her mother--she died before Catrinity could remember her
10) What sights, sounds, and smells remind them of that person?
Seeing people dance can remind Catrinity of her mother.
This was tons of fun! =) You can join too by clicking THIS LINK (or the button above)!!!!!!!!!!
abrielle lindsay

This is my first time doing Beautiful People. It's exciting. I love Catrinity's name and hair. Interesting! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the green hair! And Painted Skies is such a cool title.
ReplyDeleteGreen dreds? The Maxter? I'm already so curious about Catrinity and her story, especially the fact that her hair color changes when she goes out of her city. *applause*
ReplyDeleteSkylar @Life of a Random
Stopping by from Beautiful People. :)
ReplyDeleteCatrinity seems like an intriguing character, and I love her name!
I love her name! "in Maxter while the color is gone" That has me really curious. :) Green hair sounds pretty cool too.
ReplyDeleteOh. My. Gosh. She sounds incredible. Green dreads? Yes, please. She sounds so unique. :)
ReplyDeleteTansie @Totally Tansie
Great creative name, and I love her hair! Also, my curiosity was piqued as soon as I read 3227.
ReplyDelete