Saturday, June 14, 2014

How to Train Your Dragon 2 is AMAZING

I don't ever do reviews here, but this new movie is totally worth it

Look at them!! It's five years later. THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP. *sobs* my babies are all grown u-u-up.

So, a review:

Title: How to Train Your Dragon 2

Rate: 5 out of 5 stars

Age level: I have to say, that this one is kind of an older kid movie. Kind of, it's more emotional than funny. More serious than funny. And more sad than funny. (ok, it still is kind of funny. but there a lot of emotion)

Violence: Yah, there's some. There a war

What I thought before I watched it:

Ooh, ooh, this poster makes it look really cool. I have to watch it. THEY'RE ALL GROWN UP.

What I thought afffter I saw the movie:

Oh. My. Word. gnfjdkrtngvj. I have never watched something so heartbreaking. Apparently some shell over my heart broke away because I cried during this movie. I cried when I read The Book Thief. Some shell is GONE.

I think I drove Mary up the wall because I told her how sad it was, and she guessed that someone died (if you've seen it, don't tell her!! Sorry Mary) and I told her it was Astrid. I don't think she quite believes me. *shrugs* Wonder why

Anyway, yes someone dies. But, of all people, YOU. WILL. NOT. GET. IT. OUT. OF. ME. =) It's so sad. And how *beep* dies. *sobs all over again*

Ok, I was thinking that this would be a let downer because it was a sequel and the first movie was a ok-er for me.

This is the best sequel that I have ever seen. That my mom has ever seen. It's even better than the first movie (in my opinion).

My brother, John, was a bit disappointed when he found out what we were going to see, while I was a bit excited (just a bit). After we watched it, he liked it. =) Bravo on him.

So about the movie (besides how awesome I think it is).

Hiccup and Astrid are not married yet O.o (surprised by that). Snotlout and Fishlegs both "like" Ruffnut. (elleck) She does not like either of them. Tuffnut has dreads!!!!!!!!! (he's awesome ;) ) Stoick is growing old (you can see the gray/white in his beard). He's just as stubborn. Toothless is as cute as ever. Gobber is just as annoying as ever.

A couple characters join the fantastic list. But I won't give any spoilers.

So five years later is when it starts. Hiccup finds a new place and he finds people. Dragon catchers.

Um, I'm really bad at this. But anyway, there's a new character that I have to show a picture of. It's the way you first see 'em in the movie

Totally gives you the creeps, right?

Ok, so I think I'll stop there, because soon I'm going to have the whole movie in back and white (meaning i'm going to give away every single little detail). We had no idea we went and saw it on THE RELEASE DATE. The theater we went to was FULL. My parents were surprised. ;)

So, i just have to share some pictures, that don't give away. ;)

LOOK HOW FLIPPING AMAZING SHE IS
HE'S ALL GROWN UP
i want this and an iPhone
And i'll stop now... =)

hope you like it

abrielle lindsay

4 comments:

  1. BTW, I don't own ANY of these pictures. They belong to their rightful owners

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awesome!! i'll send you an email A.S.A.P.!! And i totally get the whole family email. =)

      Delete
  3. I.NEED.TO.SEE.THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting forever...but sadly I won't be able to watch it till it comes out to DVD because my parents have no interest in seeing it. lol

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay