Quote Prompt: There was only one thing left to do: run.
“Collin, seriously, don’t you see how ridiculous you’re
being?” I steer clear of his swings.
He stops, “What do you mean?”
“It’s me, Harper; I was your best friend until this became
you.” I wave to the ax.
He squints at me, “Harper is the one that killed my parents.
My sister. My two brothers. And the rest of my family.”
“How do you know?” I ask.
“She told me,” For the first time I notice the red that
spills from his eyes and finger tips.
Oh no, not that her.
“Collin, where is she?”
Fear creeps up my neck.
“She’s in the cave, waiting. Waiting for your body.” The red
dims for a minute.
I gasp, looking to the cave nearby. I can see the orange-ish
glow from within.
“Collin get that evil out of you. You know me, I know you.
We’re friends. You’re just inhabited my some evil resource right now. You need
to let go of your past and move forward.”
It’s seems like the red is leaving his eyes when I hear a scream.
And it isn’t from Collin.
I swallow and turn towards the cave. She’s coming.
Her fire red dress drags across the ground. Her yellow braid
could beat Rapunzel’s any day. Her blazing green eyes burn. Her hands are clenched
as she moves quickly.
There is only one
thing left to do: run.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 231 words. =)
Hope ya'll like it! =)
abrielle lindsay

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay