| The boys didn't know that they were coming to our house until The oldest one looked through that mail slot there. ;) |
| They were still jet-lagged (as they had arrived the Sunday and this was the Thursday after. =) |
| Outside swinging (I know i'm retarded) |
| Aren't they cute? |
| Those are some pretty big pizzas. Like seriously, they're huge ;) |
| Aren't they adorable?? |
| Jeremy went to Mrs. K right away!! =) She was happy |
| This birthday cake was SUPPOSE to be a surprise but he walked in while my mom was trying to hurry. So he was like, "Oh what a surprise!!" It was funny!! =) |
22-26 our church is going to have VBS and I'll be working with the toddlers!! YAY!! =D
abrielle lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay