Monday, June 23, 2014

Brownie

On Saturday we received word that our dog in Papua, Brownie, was poisoned.

She left four three week old puppies. We're all really sad.

Our yard guy who lives next door is taking care of the puppies since Mama dog died. =(

Yah, so, it's kind of very hard for us. Especially since Brownie was poisoned. We've never had a dog die/disappear like that before. =(




These four pictures are of us with Brownie the day before we left. *smiles sadly*
This is when she was a little bitty puppy =)

And this is her sister Panther. =)

so yah we're really sad. My mom says we'll get a new puppy when we get back. I hope we get a fence on the one side of our yard that doesn't have a gate/wall/fence.

I hope Brownie had a good life. =)

abrielle lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm so sorry! That's terrible that someone would do that. I'll be praying for you and your family!
    xx
    Brooke Jordan // Pineapples & Daisies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss...

    From the way you speak of her, I know that she had a good life. Because you loved her, and because in all of the pictures, she looks about as happy as a dog can get. I'll be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay