I was tagged by my friend, Sarah, thank you so much!! =)
Rules:
1. Follow the blog that tagged you (optional)
2. Post 2 or more pictures that include your favorite characters, books, movies, or lyrics from songs. (They can also be your own edits or pictures)
3. Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
4. Answer the blogger's ten questions related to characters, books, movies, or lyrics.
5. Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
(surprised i made anna and elsa, right??)
1. Which fictional character relates/speaks to you the most?
Um, I can relate to anna's awkwardness all too well. ;) As in a character that speaks to me the most... um. That would probably be, uh. I dunno. Maybe (i'm not doing frozen things on PURPOSE) Olaf with the whole love thing. =)
2. What lyric from a song describes you the most? (or song, if that's too vague)
Oh, gosh, I dunno. =P
3. Whose character change is your favorite?
Elsa, defs.
4. Has any kind of book or story made you realize something or changed your opinion about something?
The Bible definitely, *waves hands around* you know, that all men are sinful and no one can get to heaven on his own. But if you mean some other kind of book, then definitely The Book Thief made me change my opinion about Germans through the war. I thought they were all bad, but Papa made me realize something else
5. Which character death made you the most sad?
**DON'T READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE BOOK THIEF** mama and papa's death made me CRY (literally)
Okay, on to the Disney Questions.
6. What is your favorite message in a Disney movie and why?
The love from frozen. i love how it wasn't prince love and all that. but it was sacrificial love between two sister (does that make any sense??)
7. Favorite song from a Disney Musical?
Uh, I dunno--never seen (or seen a video) a Disney Musical. But I think i've heard about a Frozen one--right? If so, if they have for the first time in forever--that would be it.
8. Favorite lyric from a Disney Musical song and why?
=P I still don't know =P
9. What are your two favorite songs from Frozen? (Because 'Let it Go' is a number one choice)
for the first time in forever and for the first time in forever reprise =)
10. If you could make a sequel to any Disney movie, which one would it be?
FROZEN 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (even though they ARE going to make another one)
My Questions:
1) Do you really think that Elsa and Anna's parents were still alive and just lived in the forest and then had Tarzan?
2)What about Anna, Elsa, and Rapunzel being cousins? Think that's right?
3)When they make a sequel to Frozen, who do you look forward to seeing most again?
4)What's your favorite lyric from Frozen?
5)Should Hans have a fire power like this pin:
6)Who's your favorite Disney guy?
7)How excited were you when you heard that Monster's University was coming out?
8)Are you more of a Anna, Elsa, or Rapunzel?
9)If you had an iPhone, how fast would you accept this iPhone case:
10)Do you like warm hugs?
I Nominate:
Mary @ Mary's Moments
Bekah @ Bekah's Scribbles
Britt @ Daughter of the King
Wild Horse @ Opals Swirls
Elisabeth @ Everlasting Hope
Tessa @ Christ is Write
Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished
Brooke @ Teen Words of Steel
and YOU if you want to do it!! =)
Again, Sarah, THANK YOU, for tagging me and i'm sorry it took me so stinking long!! =P (i also just want to say yay again to you two, Mary and Bekah!! SO EXCITED FOR YA'LL!!!! *squeals*)
abrielle lindsay





THANK YOU so much for doing the warm hugs tag! Yes, and I can relate. I haven't read The Book Thief, but I watched the movie and it was so sad:(
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Sarah
The book is way sadder. *sobs* The movie was ok. Book was the best hing EVER. ;)
DeleteYou're SO welcome! I had so much fun! =)
Yes!!! We are all really excited too. (we just put all of the wild ones to be *fist pump*) ;-)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to do this Tag. :-)
*squeals*
DeleteOh my gosh. The Book Thief was the first book I ever cried over. :'( But It's one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteThanks for nominating me! :)
Brooke and Emily, I agree with everything you say about the Book Thief. IT'S SO SAD!!
ReplyDelete