--I have a phobia of milk
--I have a phobia of having a mothball taste in my mouth when I eat noodles
--I have a phobia of cheese
--I have a hard time going to sleep at night because I can't hear my fan
--It's strange I don't hear dogs barking all of the time
--There is no real rice in America
--Electricity and Internet are absolutely AMAZING
--I CANNOT STAND the cold. You know, like 70 degrees.
--I LOVE soccer
--I've grown so much, and am much older (get that one?)
--I love working in nursery!
--I have awesome online friendships with you guys!
--Even Florida is cool! (as in cold!)
--I've been to many beautiful beaches
--I get to see God's work done! =)
--I have amazing friends!
--I HATE the ACs
--I can't even work a dishwater
Here's just a couple Because of Papua facts. I might do some more later on. =) Hope ya'll liked this! =)
abrielle lindsay


This was fun!
ReplyDeleteThere isn't real rice in America?! That makes me curious. My grandmother is from Japan. . . I wonder what she thinks about our rice. Hm. . .
I can understand the not liking the cold. I live in Texas, so me and 70 degrees aren't to friendly with each other either. :P
I loved this list! It was so interesting to see what you think about America now that you've been living in Papua for so long. If I made a list like this about my reaction to Papua, it would probably be the opposite of this. I have never been outside of America, much less in a country where it is usually hot.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.butterfliesoftheimagination.weebly.com/
I love the cold... I can't believe how hot 70 degrees is (its like 21 degrees in my part of the world, and I would be in shorts :P).
ReplyDeleteLooks like you're enjoying yourself!!