Friday, January 31, 2014

Presently....

This is a fun post that I saw Chloe do. :) And you kind of get to know Indonesia a little better. ;)

Seeing... the computer screen. ;)
Hearing... the saw meal 
Smelling... fresh air. ;)
Tasting... nothing :P 
Needing... to finish painted skies 
Wanting... to be finished with painted skies
Feeling... myself popping my fingers (it's a bad habit that i can't do anything about)
Wishing... that painted skies was done
Thinking... that i should be writing painted skies
Laughing... frozen
Recovering... a snotty nose. :P 
Believing... that Jesus does help people when they need it!! 
Anticipating... my friends coming to watch frozen tomorrow after church! :D 
Dreaming... going to america in april! 
Praying... that our dog with get better
Reading... an outrageous  number of books, but loving most of all: the maid of fairbourne hall by julie klassen
Singing... waves of mercy 
Wearing... favorite turquoise and yellow shirt and long gray shorts
Preparing... for soccer tomorrow...
Remembering... america three years ago...
Trying... to hurry with this post...
Questioning... why i haven't finished painted skies yet
Fearing... i won't finish painted skies!
Loving... papua
Googling... nothing
Choosing... to let jesus be in control over my dog 
Working... on finishing painted skies ;)
Emailing... mary
Gluing... umm, nothing.
Texting... nothing 
Cracking... my knuckles.....
Considering... why i'm not writing...
Turning... off the flashing image in my head that says i should be writing...
Reducing... the time i spend thinking about catrinity and jillison
Biting... the inside of my mouth... bad habit...
Longing... to watch frozen (ok, really it's writing...)
Suffering... not enough sleep...
Recognizing... i shouldn't be using my shoulders as much as i do
Checking... for emails... none...
Organizing... nothing, I'm a horrible organizer! 
Practicing... writing blog posts and getting better at it, even when writing takes a lot of my time...
Reckoning... that I should finish this post!
Smiling... because painted skies exceeded its original goal of fifty thousand words, and still isn't finished--oops...

hope you liked that post, feel free to do it! :D

abrielle lindsay

4 comments:

  1. Love this! (btw, it is saw mill) ;)
    Hope you finish painted skies soon... I want to read it!
    Melmac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhhh I read The Maid of Fairbourne Hall too! It's cool. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I have to go check my email, huh? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was really cool! What a fun thing to do! Can't wait to read "Painted Skies".
    Love ya, Aunt Shell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay