Monday, January 20, 2014
Monday's Minutes
"I never though I would find you here. Bekah, this is no place for you," My voice was about to shatter like glass. One more blow, and I would be in a heap.
"No place--what about you? What are your parents doing at home now, when their beloved daughter is here," Bekah gestured to the shack behind us.
"They're at home right now, wishing they weren't the parents of Melissa Honecorth." I crumpled to the ground, tears streaming down my cheeks.
~~~~~~~~~~
This one was lots of fun! :)
Abrielle Lindsay
TW Wright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You used my name! Woo hoo! That was a good bit. What happened?
ReplyDeleteI love how you captured the emotion! I would have added the tightening of the throat - thats like my favourite part to write in this kind of scene xD
ReplyDeleteNice name ;)