Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Youth Group December 2013

In December my parents did youth group--with my friend's family. It was December and there were only 11 kids (including me) total that showed up. We had fun anyway with two games my mom found on Pinterest (links included). It was really fun and I enjoyed having the smaller group. ;)

The game we were to play (Chocolate Unicorn) was being explained

Chocolate Unicorn was tons of fun. In one minute we had to see how many Oreos we could stack on our heads. 

Boys' team. 

Me, I was trying not to smile. My friend (my partner standing there) is always making me giggle.

The Sentence Game was a lot of fun, and we turned out with some hilarious endings.

We had s'mores, even though it was seriously raining. *ahem* I had a s'moreo. ;) Marshmallow and chocolate inside of an Oreo. YUM

Listening to the lesson

It was fun! ;) Even though the rain ruined our first plans. :/

Oh, and my friend, Margret, and her family came out of the village today!!! :D We're having them over for supper and i'm super excited!! :D It's so good to see her again! ;D

Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay