Monday, January 27, 2014
Monday's Minutes
Every minute that passed was one minute closer to my worst nightmare. And one minute farther from the comfort I had always felt. Sandra's smirk curled her lip as she led me down the long white halls, my soon to be death walls.
I pushed away the thoughts of death away, and instead thought of why I had taken Jonathan's place. Why Jonathan was not being led down these halls, closer and closer to the ever coming thought of darkness. It would close in all too soon.
It was because I loved him. But he didn't see that. Jonathan didn't see that I loved him. He hadn't tried to stop me, to pry me away from the door. No; he had let me come. Without another word. After all, I was just his childhood friend, Kristi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really enjoyed that one! Thanks Tessa!! :D
Abrielle Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay