Sunday, January 19, 2014

I've really done it now...

And this isn't going to be as much fun as NaNoWriMo... :/ Hold it. I've signed myself up for two writing things in the same month. *shrugs* At least I can do them as the same thing. Wanna know what I will be doing in March and April?

||Source||
DOOM takes place from March 1st to April 30th. In a way it's like NaNoWriMo, except you're writing 50k in 61 days. Which means you only have to write 820 words a day, much easier than NaNo. :) Plus, you don't have to write a first draft! :D It could be a second draft or something like that. :D Which will be what I am doing. I'll be writing my second draft of my NaNo novel. :D







||Source||
Annd, then there's NaNoEdMo. Something that I'm not as excited about. :P During March, I have to edit for 50 hours. 50. Five zero. At least it's in March and not April, if it were in April, I wouldn't be able to do that, because I leave for America in April and would never finish 50 hours. :P

So. Wanna join me? Click the source buttons and you'll soon find yourself signing up or finding out more. :D

Abrielle Lindsay
or
TW Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay