Friday, January 17, 2014

Home from the Village

Surprised right? Haha. Um. Well. I've tried not to post this for a while, because it's gonna take ages to get all the pictures up. So, now until whenever I get this thing done, I'll be posting a couple pictures everyday--this could last a lifetime. :)

SO. Picture Time.


See the river behind them? They're either riding it down there to PNG, or they came up there. 
Better picture of the river. :) The boys bathed there (?!?) for two nights. The girls just swam for fun... 
It's amazing! Jeremy was very happy with Mrs. K! :D

About to go!

I think this is the river from above... Maybe a different one...

Who greeted us. :) The family's, whom we stayed with, son is the white kid there. ;)

These chairs were awesome, and hard to get out of. ;)
Ok, probably no pix tomorrow--being Sunday, but there should be some on Monday.

BTW, Frozen's DVD release date is MARCH 18TH!!!! I can't wait!! :D

Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures, makes me want to go to the jungle to hike!
    Those chairs do look hard to get out of, maybe just because I am to short!! ha!
    Love ya, Aunt Shell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay