Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Monday's Minutes Challenge--Christ is Write

This is a challenge that I am going to take on!! :/ Every Monday Tessa Emily Hall *click link for blog* is going to post a Minutes challenge. :) I'm super excited and hope to do so! :)

**Click the picture and be taken to Tessa's post**


   I never imagined my new year would begin this way...
   But it did. Now what do I do? Run for it? I couldn't do that. They might find me. And if they did, I would put everyone in danger--not one soul would be saved if I let them find me. It was all up to me.
   There was just one thing: How much longer could I keep up with this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New spark!! ;)

Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay