Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Village ||3||

Yah, yah, I stink at this. :P One other things before I begin, though!! I have to write (exactly) 9,540 words by tomorrow!!! In order to meet my "deadline" for Painted Skies. I doubt I'll make it, but hey, I can try, now, can't I?

Oh, One more thing, Tessa Emily Hall is giving away an ebook of the winner's choice by Alicia Willis! 

Now. Village pictures:

Mrs. K is hanging some pipe-cleaners we made in cans so they'll turn into crystals.

Pretty piggie, right? ;)

We were supposed to NOT get our clothes wet. See how well that worked out?

This hut is AMAZING. No seriously, it reminds them that not all tradition is bad. The story is really cool.

There's no electricity in here, honestly. ;)


Abrielle Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I love the hut, tell me more about it. Is this where they sleep? eat? What all goes on here?
    Love ya, Aunt Shell

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay