 |
| The pilot took his hands off the controls. ;) |
 |
| This is all of the kids :D |
 |
| Mrs. K was doing something that was kind of related to the Jesse Tree, but she made it and every night we went through the whole Bible. :) Haha, just kidding. But we went through a lot of the stories--it was fun! :) |
 |
| This guy came the first night we were there with that in his finger. :P All the adults went to work on it. *shudders* They finally got it out. |
Hope ya'll liked those! :D BTW, I'm going to sew more today! And I need to take some pictures of what I've already done....
Abrielle Lindsay
I love your blog, Abrielle!
ReplyDeleteI love sewing, but I like crocheting much better! :D
I'm going to be crocheting 1 hat a day for 56 days (8 weeks) to raise money for the Master's Home, an orphanage being built in Uyo, Nigeria. Here's a link to my blog:
everlastinglifeinchrist.blogspot.com
I hope you check it out!
God bless,
Elisabeth Sullivan
Hi Elisabeth! Thanks for checking out my blog, and following. ;) I am checking out your blog, and love it! :D Keep it up! :D
Delete