Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Monday's Minutes

This week I will be doing it based on this prompt: Write a passage using these items: pie, clock, and key. 


“Jacey, what do you think you’re doing?” I shout. Why does that girl do things like this?
“Sor-ry, Kelsey. Didn’t mean to do something like this.” She waves towards the broken clock on the floor.
“Well, somehow you did it again.” I shake my head.
“Can I go help Miss Rebkah make pie,” And there she goes again. Trying to get out of trouble. It’s not going to work this time.
“No, you can go and clean all of the keys in the closet,” I fold my arms.
“But—”
“No buts, Jacey,” I point towards the hall.
She stomps down the hall and stops in front of the hall closet. I watch her open the door and see all of the keys spill on to the floor.
I try not to snicker, but it escapes anyway.
I see her bangs fly up in the air as she bends over.
Finally I turn away from her and walk into the kitchen. I smell those finished pies that she wanted to help make.
“Hello Miss Rebkah,” I wave at our cook.
She gives me her look for calling her miss, “Hello Kelsey. Here for the pies, are you?”
“Maybe,” I shrug.
She gives me another look.
“Ok, maybe I am.” I smile.
I hear a shriek from the hallway. What…?
I run out of the kitchen and into the hall. Jacey stands against the wall across from the closet door. She’s on one leg with huge eyes.
“Jacey, what’s wrong?” I ask.
As I step closer, I see that she’s shivering all over. She points into the closet.
Oh no.
I come closer, “Go to the kitchen, now.”
She runs down the hall and into the kitchen.
I look into the closet, I was right. There’s the portal into her time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

299 words. =)

THANK YOU TESSA FOR RUNNING MONDAY'S MINUTES!!! =D

hope you guys like this =)

abrielle lindsay

2 comments:

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay