Friday, April 18, 2014

Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold

This is so accurate. Except for the fact that it hasn't snowed and it's only like 65 degrees outside.

I thought when we first arrived in Chicago, "The cold never bothered me anyway," right?

Um, then I walked into the airport.

Anna's reaction is just so perfect. =)


*grins* My extended family act like they're going to hit us because of how cold we think it is. ;)

They all say, "You should've been here through the winter,"

Thank the heavens that I wasn't! ;)

abrielle lindsay

disclaimer: i do not own pictures. pinterest does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay