Thursday, April 17, 2014
'merica
Were in America. Were there and GOSH is it weird!!!!!!! ;) our computers dead so I cant upload any travel/arrival pictures. *sobs* but I'll get em up soon. =) ar also ate Taco Bell for the first time in three years it was AMAZING!!!! I git to see just about all od my family (actually I think I did....)
If there are any typos in here IM RECOVERING FROM JETLAG AND I AM ON A KINDLE FIRE AND I AM NOT GOOD AT TYPING ON IT. =P and I'm also typing in the HTML tab because the Compose doesn't like the kindle.
I gotta go. =(
Abrielle Lindsay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay