Wednesday, April 30, 2014

And, so it begins

Today we'll hit the road for Georgia and spend two days there and then move onto Florida. =)

This will be a three week trip, and I don't know if during any of that time I'll have internet! *gasp!*

But I will try to do AT LEAST Monday's Minutes. ;) And maybe post an update or two... Hopefully....

And I'll try to come on and post your comments!!

But, sadly, it will only happen if there is internet.


(there better be...)



abrielle lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Where are you moving to?

    I was born in Florida. Nice state, but I'm glad we're in Colorado now. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're "based" in Tennessee, as in our family lives there and so we're staying there for most of the nine months, but we're going to be visiting a LOT of America. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations TW! You have been nominated for the Liebster award over at my blog. :)

    I just realized that you were already nominated a couple of days ago but could you except this one out of pity for me because I can't find anyone else who hasn't already been nominate? :) *gives most pitiful smile*

    HP
    http://iamhisprincess4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I will take the nomination!! =) Thank you so much HP!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag :-) Wow, HP nominated you too! Oh my gargoyles!

    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com/2014/05/liebster-award-first-blog-award-yaaay.html

    ~Rcubed~

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay