Sunday, April 13, 2014

BOARDING THE PLANE

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!


TODAY IS MONDAY THE 14TH OF APRIL!!!!!!!!!! i board the plane in three hours! Or I'm supposed to anyway. ;) I might be here tomorrow because we'll just be "relaxing" in Java. Then tomorrow afternoon, we board the plane that will take us to Japan, then Chicago, then to our final destination in Tennessee where our family will be on Wednesday! =D BUT, it will feel like Thursday to us!! =D LOL.

Anyway, i think my brother is well again. He's talking. And that means that he must be well. The house was quite quiet yesterday when he was sick.

Anyway, thought I'd tell ya'll! =) It's 5:23 here and at 8:00 our plane is supposed to be leaving. =)

abrielle lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Hoping you all the best and praying! :)

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurry up and get here!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love ya, Aunt Shell

    p.s. glad your brother seems better, well not sick anymore! (are brothers ever better?) ha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay