Tuesday, April 01, 2014

APRIL??!?!

I'm sorry, does the calendar say that today is April 2nd? I'm not sure.

Below is what is going to happen the rest of this months. =) Hopefully blogging and writing can nudge their way in there. ;)


We're doing the packing thing right now. =\ Yesterday, we packed everything we wanted in our backpacks for the plane ride from Papua to America.
Mine weighed 2 kilograms (kilos), about 4.4 Ib.
Some things that are contained in my backpack are:
 -The Hobbit
 -The Fellowship of the Ring
 -The Two Towers
 -Journal (in case I get writer's inspiration)
 -Eight pens ;)
 -I don't care if I'm 12, I stuffed two stuffed-animals in my backpack ;)
 Aaaand, I think that might be all. =) 2 kilos even. ;)

Saying goodbyes will probably start Sunday ='( I don't want to go to America, but I do want to go. DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE???!

I don't want to leave all my friends here, leave what I've known for three years straight to go to America, or pack.

Though I do want to see all of my friends and family in America, I do want to travel (call me crazy!), and I do want to eat some really good food! ;)

This trip in America should be awesome. =) Hopefully, it will be. ;)

abrielle lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Is this your first furlough?

    -Ryebrynn

    P.S. I'm an MK too, and we're about the same age! Maybe we could talk sometime?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ryebrynn! =)

      Yes it is the first one. *shivers* Haven't been back for three years! *faints* I would love to chat sometime! =)
      I think I read you're in Africa, is that right? =)

      TW

      Delete
  2. Oh your coming to America!!!! I know this must be hard since you haven't been here for such a long time. How long will you be here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is your furlough? Ohh yeah, I've felt that way about wanting to go and not wanting to go... I've felt that way a lot. I hope you have fun.. I love packing :)

    ~Chloe blooming-maiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Cool. That would be awesome. And, yes, I'm in Africa.

    -Ryebrynn

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay