Friday, February 28, 2014

And Thus DOOM Begins...

Well. Guess what today is??? March first!!!! =D Also the beginning of DOOM! I'm so excited! I'm goign to be writing the second draft of Keep Moving Forward, my NaNoWriMo novel and hope will finish it before we board the plane for America on April 14th! =) I've already typed over one thousand words, which is a pretty good start. *winks* I'm reading the first draft as I go along and can see what needs to be changed and what doesn't. =)

I can't wait until it's done--because then I can go and edit Painted Skies which is like my baby right now *winks*

This month I am also going to read The Journals of Jim Elliot. I can't wait to start!! *screams* =)

Bri (short for aBRIelle lindsay)

1 comment:

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay