Sunday, February 23, 2014

A link up that was supposed to happen last Monday... and announcement

I know, I stink, and somehow I totally missed this at the end of Anne-girl's post. (?!?) But I'm doing it now! =D Also, next month you probably won't see too much of me because I'll be trying to get 50 hours of edits in on keep moving forward for DOOM. Your probably won't see me too much in April either because then we'll be rushing around packing and farwell-ing people etc. etc.! =) So now, onto the questions!

1. Do you think it's more important to listen to your characters or to follow the idea of the book as originally conceived?
I think that it is so very important to listen to your character's crazy ideas than to go with your normal one =)

2. If you could pick a fictional man to become alive and marry you who would you pick? {note: this is not asking whom you consider the greatest hero but whom you would be the most comfortable spending the rest of your life with}

Uhhhhh. Maybe maybe Nate Upchurch from a maid in fairbourne hall?

3.  What is your favorite protagonist and antagonist pair?

I have to think about that one... wow, I sure am not fantastic at this. Um, it probably has to be... Anya and Spencer from the new recruit by Jill Williamson

4. If you had to do without one of the following in your story which would it be?
 A. The Dark Moment when the hero is at rock bottom and can't do anything
 B. The Moment of Decision when the hero makes an actual goal and starts following it{leading thereby to the story itself}
C. The Resolution the reconciliation of the hero with his or her inner struggles and outer struggles

C.!!! I like doing A. and B.!!!

5. In modern fiction which genre do you think shows the most tendency toward good character development?

Maybe contemporary? I've read several books recently in that genre, they all did a fantastic job! =)

6. Have you ever "fallen for" the villain? {Note I do not mean thought he was a good gut but rather WISHED  he was the good guy and rooted for him}

Maybe a time or two. =)

7. Do you prefer writing about your protagonist or side characters? 

Protagonist!! =)

8. What do you think is the most cliched and overdone character in fiction?

the three musketeers, I've read so many versions of this book... and for sure there are so many more!

9. Which do you think is more important, making your reader feel or making him think?

making the read feel is what i try to do =)

10.  And lastly what do you think are three most important elements to being a hero?


  • Strong will
  • Love
  • Courage
This was fun! =) Thanks Anne-girl! =D
Now. Today I am going to do something. =) And I will put the pictures up my tomorrow morning. If you don't see them, you have to think that the power went off, or that I couldn't get my mom to download them *winks* Gotta a deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay