Thursday, February 13, 2014

Scribblers' Conference 2014

Ok, ok, so, I didn't want to clog up Ravens and Writing Desks with a bunch of silly posts, so I decided to do this one here. ;)

Anne-girl over at Scribblings of My Pen and Tappings of My Keyboard is having a conference! :D I'll be posting three writing posts about story line/structure during this conference. :D I'm so excited! I mean, c'mon, who shouldn't be??

So if you're a writer, go check out THIS POST NOW because (sorry for the, um, "warning") sign-ups end tomorrow (February 14th) which actually is my today. :) (Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!)

Hope you all have a great day (signing-up, haha :)! Tonight my two friends, Sue and Ruth, are coming to spend the night! :D Ahh, I'm so excited! :D I have to finish Sue's birthday present this morning! :P

abrielle lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay