Wednesday, February 19, 2014

i was awarded

TWICE =) Thank you so much Natalie! =D


The rules:

1. link the blog that nominated you for the award.
2. choose eleven bloggers to nominate that have less than 200 followers.
3. answer the questions given to you.
4. let the people who you've nominated know when you've done so.
5. you can't nominate the person that has nominated you.
6. create eleven questions for the bloggers you've nominated to answer.
7. you must follow the blog that nominated you.

*I'll nominate all eleven bloggers at the end for both awards*

Natalie's Questions:

What genre of music do you like? ( for example, rock,techno,pop, dance/club, hip-hop, rap, rock n roll, jazz)
Christian rock/pop
Do you listen to Pandora?
No
What is your favorite band?
Hmm. Um, Casting Crowns.
Are you a fangirl?
YES
What style house do you prefer?
Log cabin =)
Do you watch tv every night?
No, not every night
Do you drink coffee?
I WISH
Are you organized?
No; not. at. all.
How many hours a day do you spend on your school work?
Hmm =\ *shrugs* Sometimes three, other times nine 
How old are you?
12
What color is your refrigerator? (random question)
*grins* My family has two. One is gray the other is very old and is mixed between brown and white *winks*


~ The Rules ~
1.  Share 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the 11 questions set by your nomination blogger- Nominate 11 bloggers
3.  Set questions for the nominated bloggers. 

11 Facts About Myself:

  1. i'm a writer determined to be published
  2. i have glasses
  3. i read way too much, but love it =)
  4. soccer is an amazing sport that i absolutely adore and LOVE to play =)
  5. i currently have two mutts, but love them to death =)
  6. i love to wear big, overly large shirts
  7. i'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl
  8. frozen is my main obsession right now *you didn't know that, right??*
  9. i am very unorganized 
  10. i wake up at five am every morning
  11. i am reading through the bible 

Natalie's Questions:

What is your nationality?
Uhhhh, I don't know. American? Heh...
What color is your hair?
Brown with red highlights (natural ones)
Favorite super hero movie?
Haven't seen any YET
Do you listen to music everyday?
No, but hope to once i have control of the ipod again =)
What time do you go to bed?
I usually get into bed at eight, but don't go to sleep until somewhere between eight thirty and nine
Do you ever schedule your blog posts with the schedule setting on your posts?
Not often, and never on this blog. But on some other blogs i might
 What is your favorite TV show?
Austen and Ally =)
Winter or Summer?
SUMMER
Chick flicks or action movies?
ACTION =)
Do you like the snow?
Um, I think so... *quoted Olaf* but i haven't seen any for a little over three years now and have adjusted well to the heat. So, i think i will like it...
Is your bedroom on the first or second floor?
first, there's only one floor in our house =)

My Questions for the Liebster Award:

do you read your bible every single day?
how long have you been blogging?
what's your favorite subject in school?
if you have to give up one, would you give up your sight or your hearing?
do you check your email whenever you have the chance?
do you eat healthy?
are you on pinterest?
how many books are scattered about your bedroom?
homeschooled or to-school-ed?
which continent do you live on?
which continent do you WISHED you lived on?


My Questions for the Sunflower Blogger Award:

have you seen frozen?
what about tangled?
are you some kind of disney freak? or not so much?
if you are a writer, how often do you write? 
how often do you read?
what grade are you in?
what is the color of your eyes?
do you live near the atlantic ocean *grins*
do you use google search? or not so much?
do you "label" your posts?
do you talk a lot like me? =)
who i nominate:

Hannah Harper

If anyone is wondering what "liebster" means: Liebster means "dearest" in German.

And on another note, Anne-girl is having a giveaway HERE!! =D

thank you so much Natalie! =D

abrielle lindsay

8 comments:

  1. Loved reading this!!

    http://livingmylifedifferent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... I'm supposed to answer the above questions on my blog to get an award? :P
    I'm kind of confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, Elisabeth, you copy the picture and put it in a new blog post, you know. Then you see the questions that i labeled *Liebster Award*? Those go under the picture, but just the ones that I labeled *Liebster Award*, not the other ones. Then you answer those. After that, you write 11 questions that you want whoever you nominate to answer. =) Understand better now?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I get it. :)
      I'll have to do this tonight or tomorrow. :D
      Thanks for nominating me!

      Delete
  3. Ooo, I'll have to do this sometime tomorrow when I have more time. :-) Can't wait to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://rebekah.burroughstribe.com/

    There is mine. Enjoyed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. TW, you should check out the ReadingClean website; it's a book club with clean books for teenagers starting in March. I can't wait! (P.S. I get 5 points if I refer you. Are you already part of it?) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much!!! :)

    I nominated you at my blog... ;)
    http://opalswirls.blogspot.co.nz/2014/02/friends-award.html#more

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay