*RULES*
1. Let your tagger know that you received notification.
2. Post the award picture and rules to your blog,
and answer your tagger's five questions.
3. Tag five blogger-friends, but at least one of them
has to be a friend you made via blogger.
4. Give them five questions and notify them that you
have tagged them.
5. (Optional Rule: Give your readers a freindship quote at the
end of your tag post : )
[P.S. You may tag group-bloggers]
*MY ANSWERS*
1. What is your favourite colour?
Aquamarine =)
2. What food would you never eat and why?
Horse and dog *though both are available in Indonesia*
3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?
Probably the Internet. =) Or the gym, not really
4. What do you and your friends like doing together?
With my friends I know in person, talk or play soccer (or both). With my blogger and Internet friends it's writing and blogging =) And talking
5. What are some qualities you admire in your friends?
Love and loyalty =)
Aquamarine =)
2. What food would you never eat and why?
Horse and dog *though both are available in Indonesia*
3. Do you have a favourite place to meet with your friends?
Probably the Internet. =) Or the gym, not really
4. What do you and your friends like doing together?
With my friends I know in person, talk or play soccer (or both). With my blogger and Internet friends it's writing and blogging =) And talking
5. What are some qualities you admire in your friends?
Love and loyalty =)
*MY QUESTIONS*
- What's your favorite friendship quote?
- Do you blog about your friends very often?
- Do you and your friend share some of the same qualities?
- How often do you and your friends meet?
- What color is the majority of your friends' hair? *random question, I know*
*WHO I NOMINATE*
- Britt
- Elisabeth
- Hannah Harper
- Bekah Joan
- Bekah
thanks again for the award, WildHorse!!! =D
abrielle linday

Thanks for nominating me, Abrielle! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know who to nominate! I only have 3 people! I need to make more friends.
ReplyDeleteLOL