Monday, February 10, 2014

49//56,926

So. What do you think the title means??? If you guessed it congrats, you're awesome.

If you didn't, you're still awesome, but anyway. Keep reading to find out what it is exactly. ;)



In 49 days, in 56,926 words I finished Painted Skies.
Yeah, it's true. I finished it this morning right after I finished my word war with Mary (Thanks, Mary!!)!
The ending isn't as fantastic as I want, but, hey, editing will come. :P
Mentioning that, editing of Painted Skies begins on March 25th. Well, maybe. I'll probably be working on Keep Moving Forward another silly novel of mine. :P But once I finish the second draft of that, I'll jump in on Painted Skies. Yay!! :)
I think I want Painted Skies to be the first novel I query on, ok, stop it, brain, focus.

So, yeah, anyway, I thought I'd tell you guys. :) Mary said that she's been withering away because I haven't sent any in so long. I wanted to finish it first, but I sent it to her, and I'm hoping that she'll actually read it all. ;) Haha, I'm sure she will, but, I've got my fingers crossed.

Another little announcment is that I'm having two friends over for a sleepover on Friday/Saturday! Yay!! It's Sue and Ruth, I had a picture of us together quite awhile ago, we were soaking wet then. But one of the coolest parts is that Sue's birthday is Saturday *literally, my jaw just dropped*. She turns 13 this year. :P

Anyway, I'm a crazy rambler. *shakes head to get brain where it's supposed to be* I have art club and school today. :P *Yay art club, boo school*

Ok, bye for real! :P I keep rambling on over nothing! :P

abrielle lindsay

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I am nearly gone so I had better hurry up and read some before I am gone forever. :-)
    You are so welcome TW, it was my pleasure. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay