Wednesday, July 09, 2014

World Cup 2014

*screams*

Semi-finals are happening peoples!! =D

Ok, you most likely don't care much about the World Cup 2014, but as you know, I am a soccer freak. (and if you didn't, SURPRISE!) So what else am I supposed to do than keep up with the World Cup semi-finals? (I could ACTUALLY list several things...)

SO, I want the Nederlands to win. I would've wanted Indonesia to win, but tragically they didn't qualify. *sobs*

I want the Nederlands to win because I have some AWESOME friends from the Nederlands. (seriously, they're amazing) And I dunno, I don't think I have any other reason. But, yah, I want the Nederlands to win ;)

So a little update (if you haven't been keeping up) in the semi-finals (FROM WHAT I UNDERSTAND) Germany and Brazil played yesterday and the Nederlands and Argentina play this afternoon. *screams*

Germany beat Brazil 7-1. No. Extra. Time.

The Nederlands and Argentina play this afternoon at three.

I can't wait to see who wins. =)

If it's Argentina, I think I'm gonna cry. Literally.

Watch these goals by Germany, I'm scared for whoever is going against them. (I also hope that their goalie isn't like Brazil's)

Ok, so anyway. I'm gonna' go do MMC. =)

WORLD CUP 2014, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FINALS!!! =D

abrielle lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow world cup fan ;) Lol; most people in the states don't get into the world cup but my family does! My dad was so heartbroken about the Brazil game though...he used to live there so he was rooting for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NZ didn't qualify either ;)

    The Brazil game was so tragic. I still haven't recovered, and I cried about it. IT WAS SO TRAGIC.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay