I came into the World Cup Finals 78 minutes into the game.
It was still zero to zero.
Germany and Argentina moved on into extra time.
And somewhere during that time, Germany got a goal.
And it stayed one to nothing.
Germany won their FOURTH World Cup!!! =D
And then I stuck around for the awards.
Germany's goalie was voted best goalie of the year (from what I understand....) and Messi (from Argentina) was given the best ball award.
I loved watching it!!!!! I wish I could be IN the game. You know, any kid's dream. ;) You know, any kid like ME. =)
I only wish that it could have been the Nederlands who held the trophy in the end. *sobs*
the soccer freak,
abrielle lindsay
(oh yes and Brooke, my parents do know what Saumensch means. ;) )

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay