Thursday, July 10, 2014

Update on W.C.F.

*sobs* *cries* 

The Nederlands lost to Argentina.

The two teams ran through the first ninety minutes. They ran through the extra time. Then they went to penalty kicks.

Argentina got 4 in and the Nederlands got 2 in.

We were at a friends' house when I asked my mom if I could check it out on her phone. Then Mrs. S said that I could turn the TV on and watch it.

It was already over, but on the bottom it told me that Argentina was moving on and the Nederlands had lost 4 penalty kicks to 2.

I nearly cried. Literally.

So Argentina and Germany play on Sunday.

Hopefully I'll get to watch it.

And BTW I hope Germany wins. =)

Abrielle Lindsay


1 comment:

  1. YES BUT THE BRIZIL GAME. I cried, it was so awful.

    I didn't really care about the Arg vs. Ned game, but it was so, so ,so boring until the penalty shoot out. I am going to watch the final, but cheer for neither team.

    BRAZIL FOREVER <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay