Rules:
Link to the person who nominated you.
Link to your favourite writing blog, so we can check it out, and/or share your favourite writing tip.
Pass the award along to a maximum of 5 people.
My favorite writing blog is Go Teen Writers, as you guys have often heard me say. ;)
And my favorite writing tip is "dropping the reader in late, and taking them out early." You can learn more about it here
I would like to pass the award onto:
Elisabeth Sullivan
Tessa Emily Hall
Sarah
Bekah
and
Britt
:)
Hope you guys enjoyed!
(and I SWEAR I'll do these other awards/tags A.S.A.P.!!!!)
abrielle lindsay
That is some awesome advice! Sometimes when I write my scenes I have to have all that fluff in the beginning. Rev up to the tension so I can figure how the scene is going to play out. But I have so many scenes that I plan to cut in half later and start in the middle of the tension then leave it unresolved for it to roll over into the next scene. Best advice ever. :)
ReplyDelete