Hello. We are exhausted. Actually, I am no longer. *grins* Adjusted, with a few naps. BUT, I STAYED AWAKE ALL DAY YESTERDAY. =D *throws confetti in the air*
Anyway, keep reading/flipping through/looking at your own risk. ;)
 |
| One last pix with my sweet girl, Brownie. =) |
 |
| Sickie. Elleck. =P |
 |
| Mrs. P went and got our seats for us at the airport! Plus she made arrangements with some drivers in Java for us! She's wonderful!! =) |
 |
| Jeremy with one of the ladies that was checking our baggage etc. |
 |
| Here we are! 5 out of 6 of us, anyway |
 |
| BEFORE WE WERE ON THE PLANE, Jeremy had lipstick on both of his cheeks. =) |
 |
| This is what I spent a majority of my time doing. Listening to a bunch of Disney songs ( I know, shocking...) and working on a bracelet. |
 |
| Emily and three of the stewardesses =) |
 |
| ROTIBOY IS AWESOME. I know I'm weird, but these things WERE SO STINKING GOOD!!!! |
 |
| BURGER KING!!! |
 |
| Yes, I'm not afraid to show some really awkward pictures of me |
 |
| Keeping Jeremy occupied as we waited to get our seats for the flight to Japan |
 |
| My mom braided Emily and Jenny's hair because it gets so static-y on the plane. |
 |
| Keeping ourselves occupied |
 |
| Krispy Kreme!!! I was SHOCKED to see this place in Java, sadly, we did not buy one *sobs* |
 |
| Cutie =) |
 |
| Ditto |
 |
| Double ditto. =) |
 |
| This was the plane we were to sleep on. I slept on it, and Jenny slept for sure. I'm not quite sure about anyone else... |
 |
| Jeremy sitting next to my mom for a moment |
 |
| Isn't this sunrise gorgeous?? |
 |
| Welcome to Japan |
 |
| Walking down all of these walking escalator things. =) |
 |
| I fell asleep under this thing in the airport waiting area. It felt so good under there!! |
 |
| This is me (shocking, I know) and one of the flight stewardesses. She was SO NICE! |
 |
| This is in Chicago =) Buzz wasn't in the photo |
 |
| TENNESSEE AT LAST!!! I don't have all the pictures, but this is of all the cousins. Note that Jenny is extremely shy and Jeremy DID NOT want to stand with me in between his cousin and cousin-in-law (my cousin's husband) |
 |
| "Get me out of here" Jeremy WAS ACTUALLY IN HIS ARMS. Literally. First time meeting him in his WHOLE LIFE, but he went to my cousin!! |
 |
| Taco Bell was the first dinner we ate! YUM!!! |
 |
| My mom's first time going to Walmart. (My aunt is in the picture BTW) |
 |
| Haircuts, Buzz wanted one that looked like Tin Tin. There he and Tin Tin are. =) |
 |
| NOTE: I am not actually asleep, I was just laying on the seatbelt with my eyes closed (that's actually the truth) |
 |
| Two of the boy cousins and my two brothers being... well, boys. |
 |
| Girls! |
And that is all of which I am willing to share. ;) The rest of those arrival pix will be coming soon! =)
Love the pictures TW!!
ReplyDeleteLoved lookin at the pictures :) I also know how exhausting traveling can be! It's terrible going on long flights...I can never sleep on planes
ReplyDelete