I went through this sick-for-one-day-thing. I haven't been sick for a long time and I did not like it one. Bit.
I slept for probably more than half the day, and even while I was watching TV I just blinked and was sleeping. Other than that I had a really high temperature and was really, really cold.
Like, I know I've said that I have been really, really cold recently. But this kind of cold was freezing cold. And then when i was awake and under all those blankets, it was way too hot. Then I'd come out from under the blankets and it was way too cold. So I decided to come downstairs without a blanket.
Pizza and applesauce are some awesome foods.
It's all I ate yesterday. *hides face* I skipped breakfast and lunch. Ate some applesauce for snack. And pizza and more applesauce when I was feeling better at dinner with my grandparents. =)
Anyway, today I feel fantastic!! =D And I'm very happy I do.
Hope none of ya'll have been sick. =P
abrielle lindsay
Thank you! I really appreciate that! I'll have the questions up soon!
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Sarah