Monday, April 21, 2014

Link-Up

Hey ya'll, Ashley over at [insert title here] is giving away a book. Now I won't tell you which one, but it's a must read. Everyone agrees. ;)

This is the link up that I am participating in:

5 of Your Favorite Book Characters


  • Spencer
I don't know how many of ya'll know, but I loved Jill Williamson's The New Recruit so MUCH!!! Spencer was my favorite, the brat. ;) If you have not read the book, I might need to strangle you. (haha, that was a joke.)
  • Charlie West
Currently, I am still reading the series The Long Way Home by Andrew Klavan. It's brilliant. Charlie is such a wonderful person. Christian, sees the good, and gosh, if I name everything it'll go on forever!! But he's awesome and you have to read the books to understand why. =)
  • Sayaka
I've realized that two out of three of my favorite characters start out as the brats. Yes, Sayaka STARTS OUT as one, but then turns into a good Charlie West. =) She's awesome and so is her book, Red Sun Blue Earth by Sienna North.
  • Gabrielle Sweet (Ellie Sweet)
Ellie is so great! She's a fantastic book character. And if you don't believe go find her in The Revised Life of Ellie Sweet and The Unlikely Debut of Ellie Sweet by Stephanie Morrill. And if you still don't believe me I'll give you a virtual smack. ;) Ellie really is super sweet! =)
  • Olivia
She is from The Silent Governess by Julie Klassen (OUTSTANDING book, by the way) and is so awesome. She's wonderful. Amazing. She watches out for the two children, of which adore her, and keeps them safe. She helps them, and gosh, she's just so awesome.

Ok, those were my five favorite book characters. =) Hope ya'll enjoyed!!
abrielle lindsay

1 comment:

  1. You've won The Book Thief giveaway! I'm not sure if you got my email. But if you could just email me your mailing address at ashleygdnw@gmail.com so I can send it too you. I hope you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay