Thank you so much, Britt, for this award!! =)
Rules:
~Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
~List eleven facts about yourself
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination
~Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
~List eleven facts about yourself
~Answer the eleven questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
~Nominate 9 bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
~Ask them eleven questions
~Let them know of their nomination
Eleven Facts About Me:
~I have this slight obsession with Frozen
~I love to work in nursery
~I can get easily distracted by TV (as is what is happening now...)
~I read way too much ;)
~I now have a phobia of milk after living in Papua
~I haven't read The Lord of the Rings series YET
~I have a phobia that everything will taste like mothballs after living in Papua
~I eat too much often
~I like Pinterest too much
~I'm on Goodreads too much
~I do Monday's Minutes every week no matter what
Britt's Eleven Questions:
1) Favorite superhero?
Probably Thor... I don't watch/pay attention to many of them, but the things I see on Pinterest about Thor make me like him ;)
Probably Thor... I don't watch/pay attention to many of them, but the things I see on Pinterest about Thor make me like him ;)
2) If you could change your hair and eye color what would you change it to?
I would change my hair color to the "natural" color black, but the real color I would like it to be would be turquoise ;)
I would change my hair color to the "natural" color black, but the real color I would like it to be would be turquoise ;)
3) What's your favorite flower?
Sunflower
4) Favorite drink?
*shrugs* I don't know, Sprite?
Sunflower
4) Favorite drink?
*shrugs* I don't know, Sprite?
6) Sweatshirts or tank tops?
Sweatshirts =)
Sweatshirts =)
7) Flip-flops or boots?
Uh, crocs? I don't know, I would rather wear boots, but I don't have any and I don't like flip-flops--unless they're the croc ones. ;)
Uh, crocs? I don't know, I would rather wear boots, but I don't have any and I don't like flip-flops--unless they're the croc ones. ;)
8) what's your Favorite childhood memory?
Once my grandpa was pushin' me on a swing and I kept saying "higher" and then I flew off the swing. I landed on my knees, but I didn't feel anything ;)
Once my grandpa was pushin' me on a swing and I kept saying "higher" and then I flew off the swing. I landed on my knees, but I didn't feel anything ;)
9) Favorite book of the Bible
Romans
Romans
11) Favorite Pinterest board of mine
Your Character Inspiration, can ALWAYS find something there. =)
Of Whom I Nominate:
+Mary Burroughs @ Mary's Moments
Bekah Burroughs @ Bekah's Scribbles
+Dazie Bear @ Opal Swirls
+Elisabeth Sullivan @ Reflections of the Heart
+Journey Lillian @ a writer's world
Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished
Chloe @ Blooming Maiden
Sarah @ Forever Changed
AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS =)
My 11 Questions:
1)Cookout or Eat-out?
2)Favorite Quote?
3)Waterfall or Beach?
4)Ninja Turtles or Ninjago? (Yes, I'm strange)
5)Do you play/like Legos?
6) Would you rather spend a day outdoors or indoors?
7)Clothes shopping or grocery shopping?
8)How often do you blog?
9)What's your favorite food?
10)Have you ever been out of your home county?
11)What about your home continent?
Thank you again Britt for nominating me! =)
abrielle lindsay
Your Character Inspiration, can ALWAYS find something there. =)
Of Whom I Nominate:
+Mary Burroughs @ Mary's Moments
Bekah Burroughs @ Bekah's Scribbles
+Dazie Bear @ Opal Swirls
+Elisabeth Sullivan @ Reflections of the Heart
+Journey Lillian @ a writer's world
Bekah Joan @ Found and Cherished
Chloe @ Blooming Maiden
Sarah @ Forever Changed
AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO DO THIS =)
My 11 Questions:
1)Cookout or Eat-out?
2)Favorite Quote?
3)Waterfall or Beach?
4)Ninja Turtles or Ninjago? (Yes, I'm strange)
5)Do you play/like Legos?
6) Would you rather spend a day outdoors or indoors?
7)Clothes shopping or grocery shopping?
8)How often do you blog?
9)What's your favorite food?
10)Have you ever been out of your home county?
11)What about your home continent?
Thank you again Britt for nominating me! =)
abrielle lindsay



Yay! Thank you :D
ReplyDeleteYou're so welcome! =)
DeleteOh gosh. I'm not the only teen who loves Ninjago! It's all my little brothers fault. ;P
ReplyDeleteLOL, Brooke.
DeleteYes it is my brothers fault as well.... =)