Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Burger King

Java is quite amazing.

It's been over a year, about 16 months, since the last time I came to Java. While I was in Papua I thought I wasn't missing out on much.

Ok, then I came here. Let me name some of the restaurants that are here:

--Burger King *faints*
--Carl Jr. (Hardy's)
--Starbucks
--Dominoes Pizza
--Pizza Hut (NOT as amazing as Dominoes, Pizza Hut is in Papua)
--CHILIES

I want to eat at Chilies, but it's to expensive. DX

BUT, last night we ate at Burger King and that's what we're getting for lunch.

Seriously ya'll, those burgers are the most amazing burgers  EVER. Ok, that's probably not true, but, ya'll they are amazing.

John couldn't eat all of his Whopper last night because of how our stomachs have changed (and probably because he just recovered from something. (what, no idea.)

ok, gotta go. =P maybe the next post will be from america. ;) no longer any guarantees! ;)

abrielle lindsay

2 comments:

  1. Love this! Where do you want to eat when you get to America? What kind of food do you want me to cook that you have missed? Love ya! Aunt Shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I can't imagine a world without fast food! Brings a whole new perspective :)

    ~Rcubed~
    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay