Saturday, April 12, 2014

BACK!!

HEY!

I'm back!! What do you think of the design?!??! I for one, absolutely adore it! =) But it's ok if you don't ;)

ANYWAY, IN 2 DAYS I BOARD THE PLANE FOR AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAHH!!!! I'm so freaked out!!! But, gonna love the ride (hopefully Jeremy will like it too!! *crosses fingers* )

Ok, so that means in FIVE DAYS I land in AMERICA!!! ANNNND I will get to see my family again!!! Yay!!

I can't wait! =D

And pictures will come more frequent on here. ;)

smiles,
abrielle lindsay

3 comments:

  1. I love your new design! Great job with it!

    ~Rcubed~
    http://randomrantsrcubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE the new design! Saw it for the first time today. :)
    By the way, I will be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx you guys! Britt did it, as she does about all my designs. =) she's fantastic with them! =D

    Thank you so much, Elisabeth! =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay