Friday, May 31, 2013

JUNE?!?!

It CANNOT already be June, CAN IT???? I mean, 1 month ago, 1 month ago, I was still in 6th grade. I am now considered a 7th grader!!!!!!! I mean, it feels like my friend, Alex, handed over her grade to me and it feels like I handed my grade over to Adelaide. Which I guess is true. But I've felt like 7th grade was FOREVER away, but NOW I am a 7th grader.

SO back to the whole post...

JUNE

AMERICA


  • It's the beginning of summer. 
  • There are (I think) lots of flowers
  • It's time to go swimming
  • You have NO school for, like, 3 months
PAPUA

  • It's STILL summer
  • There are SOME flowers (like always)
  • It's time to go swimming like we could all year
  • The only difference is that there is no school really

So, WHOA!!!! I'm a 7th grader?????? Sorry, can't get that through my head. ;) But, my friends (the ones in Addie's class) have already gotten it. They're always saying how they are now 6th graders, and I want to go 'hey, you guys are in 5th grade right?' And then I go, 'they're right, I'm a... 7th grader??' 


SO......

I CAN"T BELIEVE I'M IN 7TH GRADE!!!!!!!! Ok, sorry.


~Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay