So this was April 18, 2012. Our GREAT friends invited us to go to the beach with them because the kids grandparents were visiting so they wanted to go to the beach. This is the 'Boat Beach'.
| Doesn't this river look fun? You MUST drive through it. |
| Yikes |
| Some guys trying to get the mud out of the road, or something like that |
| Wonderful Indonesian Statue: I have NO idea WHAT it'd for |
| Bridges, eesh |
| On the bridge |
| A house on the way |
| 2 cows |
| 5000 cows |
| The Dock |
| Climbing in the boat |
| The girlies in the boat |
| The boys (and Jenny) |
| Anne and me |
| Emily |
| The dude driving the boat |
| Almost there |
| This is the color aquamarine! LOVE IT!! |
| I can see through it!! |
| They left us at the beach, ALONE!! |
| A little pondok (little roofed part) |
| Rope swing |
| "I'm flying!!" |
Gotta love the beach!!
Abrielle Lindsay


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay