This date would be our 2 year anniversary in Indonesia! No, not Papua.
Would you like to hear what my idea was to do?
Well, if you do or do not, I'm tellin' you ;)
For the first 11 days in Indonesia, we had Mr. C and Mr. Z with us. They were a BIG help and we liked them a lot, well, actually we still do. Of course ;). In fact, Addie (Adelaide) is Mr. Z's daughter. So my idea was to invite them to go out to eat with us (their families too)! It worked!! We ate at a a pizza place. Yeah, no Indonesian. ;) It was really fun.
BUT, do you want to see what we found IN OUR LIVING ROOM that morning??? You probably don't but that won't stop me. ;) Ok, you might.
A BABY BAT!!!!
I have to admit, it's pretty cute.
It ended up outside (my dad put it there:)
Enjoy these lovely sights I have put up today!
Abrielle Lindsay

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay