Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Happy Birthday!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!

Amanda is one of my besties!! Last Friday was her 12th birthday!!! Whoa!!! She used to live here in Indonesia with me, but then her family went back to the States, and don’t plan on coming back. She LOVE to read, and does Books, Books, Books! with me and Adelaide (a.k.a. Addie).

Amanda,

Wish you were still here!! Love and miss you so much!! Hope you had a fun day, and sorry this is a little late (I was logged in to the account so we could put your ‘Happy Birthday’ post on Books, Books, Books!)

Love,
  Abrielle Lindsay

~~~Abrielle Lindsay~~~

~~~{UPDATE!!}~~~

There will soon be a new design made by, Natalie at 31 Designs. (Her main blog is HERE)
And there’ll be a new Header, Button, and Favicon!! Exciting!!

I hope ya’ll will enjoy it!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay