| New Glasses!! |
- I got new glasses yesterday!! They are green with some dark gray!! If you’re wondering, YES, they ARE Indonesian glasses. More like Papuan glasses. A friend recommended this shop for them being cheap. And, oh YEAH, they were cheap!! Here you would say they were about 400.000, in America that would be about 40 dollars!! Which my first glasses were about 160 dollars!! Whoa!!
- Last night, we got Nasi Kuning for dinner!! Which, if I haven't already told you, is my most favorite food here!! I LOVE it!! BTW, it means 'Yellow Rice'.
- I got 'I <3 Papua' shirt!! It's teal!! (Close enough to my favorite color, aquamarine!!
- Bad Thing: ***sigh*** My dog, Phoebe, disappeared the other day. :( It's sooo sad, and she hasn't come back. What really ticks me is that Papuans will steal dogs so they can eat them. :',( Please pray I will adjust right now as we have no more dogs after having 3 (including Phoebe).
Well, we are having some friends over for dinner that just got back! That's exciting!! Happy you guys are back Mr. S, Mrs. L, Annie, Emily (same name as my sister!!), and Issac!!
~Abrielle Lindsay
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!
Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!
And keep in mind:::::
Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~
~Abrielle Lindsay