Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday's Minutes Challenge


Today I will be continuing this prompt I did a few weeks back. 226 words. =)

My face burned with scratches and bruises, but I couldn’t let them get me. I had to push through, I had to keep going.
Where was Trinity? Surely she had seen me when those cold fingers had slid across my face. Surely she had noticed the old door creaking.
But. A new thought struck. What if she had ignored the noises? What if she had seen those three guys tie me up?
And what if she had ignored that her only sister was getting kidnapped?
I breathed deep breaths. What happened when I ran out of strength to go on? Was I just going to have to slow down and let them kidnap me?
Why did they even want to kidnap me? What had I ever done? What could I do?
Nothing.
Another thought entered my mind, what if Trinity had set me up? She knew that if she challenged me, I would be up for it.
Why did I do things like that?
Take on a challenge without thinking about consequences? Tears started to stream down my face, but the branches slapped them away.
What if I never saw Mom again? Or my cousins? Or the rest of my family? What would I do?
Trinity apparently didn’t want me. So, why would I want her?
I sighed.

Because she used to save me from everything.


Hope ya'll like it. =)

abrielle lindsay



2 comments:

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay