Wednesday, March 05, 2014

MMC

WHOOP MY INTERNET IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D I'm super happy! =)

So this is my extra late MMC (Monday's Minutes Challenge) entry. =) I'm just doing the sentence prompt. =) (and if you're wondering... yes, this is related to my last MMC prompt. It will all be in the same book some day... =) (hopefully))


“There is nothing you could say that would make me change my mind.” Anger flooded my mind. She looked at me so long her eyes seemed to have attached to my skin.
“You are one sad soul, my lady.”
I dug my fingers into my upper arms, “Leave. Now.”
“As you wish, my lady,” the woman bowed and turned on her heel.
I watched her go, her steps seemed hurried. When she opened the door, it seemed to me as if I heard the slightest scream from outside. But I pushed aside what I had heard and stood up.
“Guards,” I clapped three times, in moments my men stood in front of me, “Dispose of everyone who is against me, my laws, and what I have set up in this kingdom of mine.”
Hundreds of men looked at each other from the corner of their eyes, but none dared move.
“Go on with you then,” I turned to walk towards the side door that led to my room.
They still stood there when I left. But I paid no attention to that either.
Instead, I looked into the mirror on the wall of my room. My beautiful black hair curled down my back, below my waist. The crown was still high upon my head. The red dress went well with my pale skin.
Shouts from below. I swore at the sounds. I rolled my eyes before returning to my throne room.
All of the peasants of my kingdom stood in the room—staring at me.
“Yes?” I questioned the people.
“Queen of the dark! Queen of the dark is all you’ll ever be!” the children taunted.

The woman’s words flashed through my mind, ‘They’ll come for you sooner or later, change, my lady, change.’

Hope you like it! =D

6 comments:

  1. I really like it! You know the picture you posted for the Pinterest entry it had a lady in a dark wood with a crown? I'm writing a book and that is kind of the theme. :)
    It's about these two childhood friends who have fallen apart, one is the queen and one is a simple but bright village girl (yeah, I know, it's overused). They fall apart and as the years pass, Viviana (the queen) hears a false tale that Lavina (village girl) died and it was her fault. She shuts herself in her room and emerges weeks later as the Dark Queen. that's basically most of the story plot so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really awesome, Elisabeth! =) I would love to read it sometime... =)

      Delete
  2. Ohh, really good TW! I like it. :) *Cheers*

    HP

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay