23 days until I board a plane to fly to AMERICA. I can put up with this HORRIBLE internet for three more weeks, yah?
I'm not so sure....
Today, I saw that I was awarded the Liebster Award by my wonderful blogger friend, WildHorse (go check out her blog...)! =) Thanks so much girl!
1) Green or Grey?
Grey =)
2) How many siblings do you have?
Five--three bros two sis-s
3) What color is your Bible?
One is black, the other is pink
4) Why do you blog?
So others will know about my life (this blog), to show people what i read (books blog), to give other writers tips and tricks (writing blog), to show what i'm making and selling for orphans (lay me down)
5) Do you have any pets?
One dog, Brownie =)
6) Do you drink coffee?
I still am wishing upon a star...
7) Winter or Summer?
SUMMER
8) Soccer?
YES!!!!!!
9) Do you wear glasses?
yes, but i would rather wear them than contacts =)
10) Pasta or Pizza?
Pizza--I think =)
I nominate:
Mary
Bekah
Elisabeth
Britt
Natalie
Bekah Joan
My Questions:
1)Beach or waterfall
2)Do you have a pet (or two)?
3)How many siblings do you have?
4)Slumber party or swim party?
5)What's your favorite color
6)how long have you been blogging?
7)Have you ever seen batik fabric in person??? (Google "batik" if you have no idea what I'm talking about)
8)Do you do something for orphans??
9)is your internet out often??? (LIKE MINE IS????)
10)Do you drink soda? If you do, do you like it??
that's all! =) If you're reading this, and I didn't tag you--feel free to do it! But if I did tag you, you have to do it *points finger* Not really. =)
Ok, gotta go. =(
abrielle lindsay

Whoot! I can't wait to do this. :-D
ReplyDeleteThanks for nominating me!!! :D Can't wait to do this
ReplyDeleteWhat is an ohine? :) My computer says it's not a word.
ReplyDeleteI don't know. I can't remember what I was trying to put... and typo-ed. =P
DeleteI'll go put a different question. =P
Thx for pointing that out, Elisabeth! =)