Wednesday, March 12, 2014

REACH

You hold the weight of the world 
Still I don't slip through your hands 
Your love is bigger 
Than just a notion built by man 


I fall again and again 
But You whisper, "You're still mine" 
You feel the pain of the world 
But You never push mine aside 



And You reach for me 
With a love that quiets all my fears 
And You reach for me 
Like a Father wipes away the tears 



So many people in this world 
But I hear You calling out my name 
You reach for me 
Now I'm never gonna be the same 



You know all of my fears 
There's nothing Your eyes can't see 
When I tried to give up 
Lord, You never gave up on me 



I give You all of my hopes and dreams 
I lay them down 
Of all the place I've looked 
You're the one truth I have found 



And You reach for me 
With a love that quiets all my fears 
And You reach for me 
Like a Father wipes away the tears 



So many people in this world 
But I hear You calling out my name 
You reach for me 
Now I'm never gonna be the same 



You hold the weight of the world 
Still I don't slip through Your hands 
You put the stars in the sky 
You know every grain of sand 



But You reach for me 
With a love that quiets all my fears 
And You reach for me 
Like a Father wipes away the tears 



So many people in this world 
But I hear You calling out my name 
You reach for me 
Now I'm never gonna be the same 



You reach for me 
For me




This is a great song that, you know, just kind of encourages you. =) Watch it. It's awesome. =)

abrielle lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay