Tuesday, March 11, 2014

25 Things I Want to Do Before I Turn 14

I'm big on copying, but you all have such great ideas! =) This one is WildHorse's. =)

25 Things I Want to Do Before I Turn 14 (in 2015)


  • Finish editing Painted Skies! =D
  • Query
  • Post two hundred times
  • Try something new with my hair and actually keep it in! =)
  • Start eating healthy ALL OF THE TIME
  • Read the Bible cover to cover twice
  • Start a diary and write in it every single day
  • take a photo everyday for one year
  • take the time to study indonesian (a lot of it!)
  • reach 100 followers
  • die my hair a crazy color =)
  • paint my dog's toenails
  • have a paint fight
  • learn how to play the guitar
  • meet an online friend *grins*
  • throw a surprise party for my BFF
  • bake a perfect rainbow cupcake
  • spend an entire day watching disney movies (aww, what a life...)
  • learn sign language
  • ride an elephant =)
  • re-learn to knit
  • read all of the LOTR series =)
  • have dreadlocks =)
  • finish eighth grade. =)
  • learn to skateboard
You know, just some things that are possible but probably won't happen. =)

abrielle lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay