Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MMC =)

MY POWER IS SO ANNOYING!!!! It seemed like it was off all night, but it came back on for an hour or two, then shut off again. then came back on again at about 9:30, then shut off again at 11:30, and came back AGAIN at about 12:15. annoying power....

SO. MMC (Monday's Minutes Challenge) is today! Yay! =D I won second place the week, and first the week before! =)

Today's entry involves this picture:
[via]
The staircase loomed in front of me. Had I really seen Jacinda climb them? Or had my mind been acting up again?
“Jacinda, dear little sister, where are you?” I called upward, as if I really thought she would have gone up. I rolled my eyes. “Little sister?”
I bit my lip, looking down at the stairs in front of me. I stepped on one, practically expecting it to be an illusion and falling face first into the muddy water.
I started to climb. My mind started to believe the staircase with each step. Each solid stair. The air around me whispered through my hair, but I paid no attention. I had to find Jacinda before Aunt Nola had to find me.
After what seemed to be hours of climbing stair after stair, I reached a platform. It was a whole world up here. I tried to look back at the way I had come, but there was no staircase. There was no lake that I could fall into. There was just green grass.
“Jacinda?” My voice was weaker than ever before.
“Lily!” Jacinda waved.
A smile of relief flooded my face, I ran towards her. But when I got there, I didn’t look at her. I stared upwards—at the castle that now loomed into front of me. Dark and cold. Built of stone—covered in moss.
“I found a door over there, Lily, perhaps someone lives there?” Jacinda shirked with excitement.
I followed her. The doors were open, I peeked inside.

Then quickly turned around and grabbed Jacinda. Pulling with each step. I heard the voices. I heard the footsteps. They were gaining on us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No pinterest entry this week =)

hope ya'll like it! =)

abrielle lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Thumbs up, TW. That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that TW! Frustrating, but great cliffhanger!:)
    In Chrisr,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very creative if I may add! Great detailing and nicely written, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! comment however many times you want!!!! i wont mind at all!!!!!

Keep your comment Godly, or they won't be published!!!!

And keep in mind:::::

Gracious words are a honeycomb,
sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.
~Proverbs 16: 24~


~Abrielle Lindsay